- Quick and easy to install thanks to above ground mounting
- With built-in heater and IP65 protection optimally suitable for outdoor operation
- Several features allow for convenient adaption to various applications
ProAccess Vehicle detection sensor for barriers and gates
ProAccess is a high-performance sensor for vehicle detection combining microwave and ultrasonic technology. ProAccess can quickly activate barriers, parking ticket machines, gates or bollards when a vehicle is approaching. As a combined sensor it can also prevent vehicles from being damaged by the moving part of the gate or barrier.
Thanks to above ground mounting ProAccess is an easy to install alternative for applications in which loop detectors cannot be used. The device is mounted at a height of 0.5 m and has a range of up to 5.5 m. ProAccess is suitable for wet and cold nvironments because of the IP65 protection class and the built-in heater.
- Thanks to above ground mounting in 0.5 m, no surfacing work is necessary
- User-friendly menu guidance and feedback via LED
- Sensitivity and detection angle (± 30°) can be adjusted for precise detection
- Triangle bracket for 45° and 90° mounting available
- Sensor unit can be removed for maintenance
- Built-in heater ensures stable operation in cold environments
- Reliable detection even at speed up to 20 km/h (12 miles)
- High electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) avoids undesired interferences with other components
Fulfils protection class IP65
Several features for high versatility
- Different modes for activation and vehicle protection
- Object differentiation can filter out pedestrian traffic
- Material-independent detection of vehicles
- Possibility to teach in stationary objects
- Input for WAKE or INHIBIT signal
Get in touch
Do you have further questions about our products?
We look forward to receiving your call or e-mail!
+41 52 687 11 11
Find your local contact here.