- Highest level of safety on the market
- Maximum battery life and range
- Modular design as part of ExpertSystem
ExpertSystem XRF – Wireless signal transmission system for applications with high performance and design requirements
Ever faster gates paired with a high need for security are placing exacting requirements on the safety equipment for gates and also on the signal transmission of tactile sensors. To achieve the highest possible level of safety automatically and at all times, BBC Bircher Smart Access combines safety category 2 (with test signal from controller) and safety category 3 (no test signal) in one device.
If your controller features integrated testing, the test signal is applied by ExpertSystem and the system is monitored in accordance with safety category 2, PLc. If the controller does not have a test signal or if the test input is not connected, XRF monitors the safety system itself in accordance with safety category 3, PLd, providing the highest possible safety in every situation.
- Safe signal transmission with PLd, cat. 3, and PLc, cat. 2
- Radio components can be integrated in the application
- Compatible with all standard controllers
- Simple start-up as there is no connection to the test output
- Slim and elegant housing with protection class IP65 and integrated cable strain relief
- Flexible and hidden cable outlet in four directions
- Low power consumption, therefore long battery life and reduced servicing requirements
- Maximum reliability thanks to high interference immunity
- Visual feedback when pressure-sensitive edges activated