Detector solutions for access systems
Get to know the products
- Quick and easy to install thanks to above ground mounting
- With built-in heater and IP65 protection optimally suitable for outdoor operation
- Several features allow for convenient adaption to various applications
- High sensitivity and quick response time
- Fast assembly and easy installation
- Attractive appearance for seamless integration into gate/door design
With great passion and an innovative spirit, BBC Bircher Smart Access develops modern convenience and safety systems for your automatic gates and doors. While loop detectors, microwave motion detectors and infrared motion detectors provide the opening pulse, safety edges and presence detectors protect the primary and secondary closing edges. Furthermore, BBC Bircher Smart Access also offers a wide range of radio and induction signal transmission systems. In the interests of protecting forklifts, machinery and public transport vehicles, BBC Bircher Smart Access develops and manufactures pioneering solutions such as contact mats, safety edges and step mats. In healthcare too, contact mats are a technical tool used in caring for people with dementia and patients who are susceptible to falling or wandering off.
Detector systems from BBC Bircher Smart Access play an important role in protecting people and vehicles in all such danger zones.
- Motion detectors
- Light barriers
- Contact-free switches
- Gate radars
- Machine safety products
- Sliding gate detectors
Or an individual detector system solution?
We'll be happy to advise you!